The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Jasper Park Lodge is an Alpine-like village of cedar chalets and authentic log cabins, with a world-class golf courses. Near Marmot Basin Ski Resort. Most of the accommodations at Jasper are in a cabin of some sort. They are divided up in rows throughout the property. Only a few rooms are located within the main building.
Jasper Park Lodge is located in Jasper National Park, just 7 km (3 miles) from the town of Jasper. The main building was erected in the winter of 1922 – 1923. At 250 feet long and 200 feet wide, it was reputed to be the largest single-storey long structure in the world. On July 15, 1952, it was destroyed by fire. The existing lodge was finished in 1953 on the exact site of the old one. Canadian National Hotels sold Jasper Park Lodge to Fairmont Hotels in 1988 and it was that time that the Lodge opened year-round.
Savour our Chefs’ regional cuisine in our dining rooms, relax in our pools, take care of business in our modern facilities, and let our attentive staff take care of your every need.
My son and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay and play at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge (the crown jewel of the Rocky mountains) and Chris and Gord @ Golf Canada’s West were awesome to deal with. We’ll be calling you again for sure-many thanks. – Pat M. – Edmonton, AB
Fairmont Rooms are located on the second, third and fourth rows from the lake, furnished with a patio or balcony.
- Bed Type: one King, one Queen, two Double or two Twin beds
- Size: 250 – 275 sq. ft.
- View: Woodlands
The Deluxe rooms offers a larger living space than the Fairmont room. Located through the property on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rows from the lake and in the main building, Deluxe rooms feature either a queen bed or two double
- Bed Type: one Queen or two Double beds
- Size: 325 – 375 sq. ft.
- View: Cabin views
Junior Suite Lakeview
Located to offer a view of Lac Beauvert, the Junior Suite Lakeview guest rooms are well appointed in a country-style charm. These rooms feature either a king or two double beds and all offer a sitting area with pullout sofa.
- Bed Type: one King or two Double beds
- Size: 425 sq. ft.
- View: View of Lac Beauvert
Room Amenities on Request
- Bed boards
- Pull-out couches in Suite and Deluxe rooms only
- Connecting rooms (in Deluxe rooms and above)
- Fireplaces available in suites only
- Heat controlled
- Jacuzzis are available in Lakefront Suites as well as the Athabasca cabin (bookable through hotel directly only).
- Non-smoking (260 rooms)
Dining at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Beauvert Dining Room
Seasonal – Marche style dining experience. The largest dining room overlooking picturesque Lac Beauvert.
- Smart casual is the dress code during summer.
- Hours of Operation: Breakfast: 6:30 am – 9:30 am and Dinner: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Edith Cavell Dining Room
Our fine dining room presents gourmet fare and classic service in our most elegant setting.
Floor-to-ceiling windows capture the spectacular Rocky Mountain view also overlooking the picturesque Lac Beauvert. Selective vintage wines can be recommended by knowledgeable personnel. Over 100 specialty wines are available.
The Edith Cavell Dining Room was awarded Four Diamonds from the Canadian Automobile Association, and Gold Menu Award for fine dinning from Alberta Hotel Association
- Resort casual, Jacket recommended.
- Children are welcome but not recommended as the Edith Cavell Dining Room is a fine dining experience
- Hours of Operation: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Relax and enjoy the breathtaking view of Lac Beauvert and Whistler Mountains from the Emerald Lounge
- They serve hearty lunches and snack items throughout the day.
- Located across the Front Desk
Hours of Operation: 11:30 am – 9:00 pm, daily
First Cup Deli
A takeout delicatessen located in the Golf Clubhouse
- Offers a variety of beverages, breakfasts, sandwiches and pastries
- Hours of Operation: 6:00 am to 3:00 pm daily, summer only
The café offers all day dining with a variety of menu items for the entire family.
- Reservations are not required
- The dress code is casual
- Breakfast and buffet à la carte menu
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 7:00 am – 11:30 am
Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
This cozy restaurant offers dinner with a Canadian-theme menu, nightly during the summer season
- Live entertainment and dancing during the summer season
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wine List features over 60 (VQA) Canadian wines and some international wines
- Hours of Operation: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm, daily during the summer
The Palisade Lounge
Located along the Beauvert Promenade, it is the ideal spot for après shopping.
- Features a patio with very comfortable furniture overlooking Lac Beauvert
- Lounge offers light snacks and a selection of winter beverages
- Cocktails and specialty coffees during winter
- Hours of Operation: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Join us for nightly specials and enjoy your favorite game on one of large-screen TV’s. Also featuring three pool tables, dart boards and shuffleboard.
- Full Menu is available
- Hours of Operation: 4:30 pm – 2:00 am
The Edith Cavell Brunch
Every Sunday, come and savor the finest and freshest seasonal ingredients and be mesmerized by the views of the Whistler Range.
Sample a delectable selection of breakfast goods, interactive stations, flambés, and an outstanding selection of regionally inspired cuisine. From the traditional eggs benedict to our decadent array of desserts, our Brunch promise a perfect end to your weekend.
Hours of Operation: Sunday only from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
Dress Code: Resort casual
Reservations: Reservations are recommended.
Fitzhugh’s Express Delivery Service
A century ago it was common practice to name a town after prominent companies and businessmen. Accordingly, the town of Jasper was originally named Fitzhugh in honor of the Vice-President and General Manager of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway. In 1913 the residents of Fitzhugh renamed the town after a famous fur trader and notable personality, Jasper Hawes.
You won’t find a mini-bar in your guest room at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. What you will find is something better: Fitzhugh’s Express, offering door-to-door delivery of everything you’d find in a mini-bar and a whole lot more. Whether it be a single malt Scotch, a full-sized bottle of your favorite liquor, groceries, or simply some ice.
The menu is located in your room. So make yourself comfortable, make your selection, and we’ll be at your door in minutes.
Hours of Operation: Available 24 hours a day. Liquor service is available between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.
In Room Dining Services
In Room Dining on our 916 acre property is not just another meal. Nothing at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is more steeped in tradition that our In Room Dining offering. A meal in any of our rooms or specialty cabins can turn into unexpected pleasures that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Let us set a table for you on your verandah or a deck overlooking Lac Beauvert, we’ll cater to all your needs. Whether it be a ‘cook your own’ BBQ, a picnic basket or a fine dining experience, you will never think of In Room Dining the same way again!
In Room Dining at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, 916 acres of dining opportunities! Dial 2 to order your experience.
Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day