Inns of Banff
Located on Banff Avenue the Inns of Banff has some of the best views in all of Banff. This 3.5 star hotel offers full resort amenities and services. Known for its large guest rooms and fantastic views, the Inns of Banff is the perfect home base for your mountain vacation.
Standard rooms are for the cost conscious traveler and feature:
- Located in the Swiss Village building.
- Two doubles, or one queen Mountain Luxury bed.
- Coffee maker, tea kettle, radio, cable tv, hairdryer.
- Located on Banff Avenue, a short walk to downtown Banff
- Large outdoor, rooftop hot pool
- Indoor pool and sauna
- Wildfire Grill, Bear’s Den Pub, Japanese restaurant Miki
- 230 spacious hotel rooms, most with mini-fridges
- Ski Rental Shop, Gift Shop
- FREE wireless internet, FREE parking, FREE Banff Roam Transit passes
The Wildfire Grill
The award-winning Wildfire Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Great food, reasonable prices, attentive staff, and fantastic mountain views combine for a special dining experience. Open daily from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM. Room service is available at Inns of Banff during Wildfire Grill hours. For light snacks and beverages, try Wildfire Grill lounge, located off the lobby.
Bear’s Den Pub
Bear’s Den Pub features a wide selection of locally brewed beers and pub fare food. 5 pm – Midnight
Japanese Restaurant Miki
Located on the second floor of Inns of Banff is the Japanese Restaurant Miki, which specializes in Sushi and Japanese cuisine, and is one of the finest Japanese dining experiences in Banff. Open daily for dinner.