The Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
Nestled in the majestic beauty and natural serenity of the Canadian Rockies, The Delta Lodge Kananaskis is a modern alpine resort designed for year-round conference and vacation fun. Built for the 1988 Winter Olympics, Kananaskis is the closest mountain resort to Calgary and is situated in the heart of Alberta’s Kananaskis Country. The Delta Lodge at Kananaskis offers a perfect combination of luxury resort amenities, the comforts of home and magnificent outdoor adventure.
Kananaskis Village is located at an elevation of 1,522 meters (5,000 feet) just 100 km/60 miles southwest of Calgary and 85 km/51 miles southeast of Banff via the Trans-Canada Highway and Kananaskis Trail (Hwy. 40).
- Color TV, with in-room pay movies and video games
- Video check-out via the TV
- Voice mail
- Coffee makers and kettles with complimentary coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Alarm clocks
- Iron and ironing boards
- Two queen beds, (or one king size bed)
- Table and chairs
- Half bay window or private balcony
- Selected rooms adjoin to other Signature Service Bedrooms, Deluxe Bedrooms, or Suites.
Deluxe/ Family Rooms:
- Oversized room with one king size bed
- Sitting area with table, chairs and sofa
- Suite of adjoined bedrooms:
- Pie-shaped room with one queen size bed, large bay windows and television
- Second bedroom with two queen beds, sitting area with table, chairs and television
- Two-level unit with vaulted ceiling
- On first level, living area with; one queen size hide-a-bed, television, table, chairs and full bath
- On second level; two queen beds, full en suite bath and television
- All lofts located on top floor with a balcony
- Majority of units with fireplaces
- Spacious pie-shaped room with one king size bed
- Sitting area with sofa, table and chairs
- Mirrored step-up whirlpool
- Select main lodge suites adjoin to Signature Service bedrooms
Dining at Delta Lodge Kananaskis
Step in from outdoors, and warm your senses over a tasty beverage in this relaxed & friendly setting. Our menu features a variety of light appetizers including nachos, wings & ribs. Relax with friends over a game of pool, sit back and take in the game on our big screen TV.
Looking for something a little off the beaten path? For the tastes of the Mediterranean. Sit and enjoy a glass of “vino” while our chefs prepare your meal.
From flaky croissants to frothy lattes, from hearty stews and sandwiches, from Pizza Hut to the world famous Eggel, the Deli has something to satisfy all tastes. All items are available for take-out.
The Fireweed Grill
Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, featuring Rocky Mountain fare with a healthy dose of variety. Set against the backdrop of Mount Kidd, The Fireweed Grill offers a fun filled experience for everyone!
The temptations are endless! With market fresh variety, our Sunday brunch will tantalize your palate. Offering omelets made to order and a sumptuous dessert buffet, the selections are too numerous to mention!
Hours of Operation: 11:00 am – 1:30 pm (Winter hours)
Please note: Reservations are recommended. Please call (403) 591-6272.
A selection of Canadian Cuisine awaits you in our Four Diamond, award winning dining room. Enjoy an intimate culinary experience, enhanced by live music. Our wine collection blends a perfect balance of Old & New World offerings. Open weekends.
If you are looking for a quick meal, a place to watch the game, or to unwind in an adult environment, Woody’s is the place to be! Featuring a pub style menu, Woody’s is the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, or to catch up with friends. Minors prohibited.
In Room Service
Looking to create your own ambiance? Why not dine en suite? For a quiet evening in the comfort of your room, enjoy one of our many movie selections featured on the Lodge’s own “On Command” system, Room Service offers a complete range of delectables. Please consult your in room directory for a full service menu.
Hours of Operation: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
Summit Spa and Fitness Centre
Soothe your senses and allow the serenity of the moment to bring you peace at our Aveda concept spa.
At Summit Spa and Fitness Centre you will enjoy the finest amenities and services including indoor/outdoor whirlpool, 15 metre indoor swimming pool, eucalyptus steam room, sauna, and fully equipped fitness room.
You can also choose from a wide array of services including a variety of facials, body wraps, body therapies, hair treatments, manicures, pedicures, massage therapy and specially coordinated vacations.
*Early booking incentive – applies to new bookings only for rooms booked by April 15th, 2013 and traveling between May 1 and October 6th 2013. Applies to room categories, Delta, Mode, Premier and/or Deluxe.