Design your perfect Canadian Rockies golf package
Golf Canada’s West is ready to build your ideal golf getaway in the Canadian Rockies! Whether you want to visit one area or multiple, we can design a golf vacation just for you. Browse the list of exceptional golf courses, each offering unique challenges and breathtaking scenery, and explore the accommodations we partner with to find one that best fits your needs.
Once you have your preferred golf courses and accommodations in mind, fill out our quote form, and our team will work closely with you to create the perfect customized package for you!
Canadian Rockies Golf Courses
Captivating, striking, breathtaking, are just a few words to describe golfing in the Canadian Rockies. An experience not to be missed.
Get Our Canadian Rockies Travel Guide
Includes trip planning tips & tricks – including our must play courses and how to select an accommodation.
Canadian Rockies Accommodations
The Canadian Rockies is a hot spot for outdoor enthusiasts. From hiking to helicopter tours and everything in between, there is an adventure waiting for everyone. There are a variety of hotels in Banff for every visitor.
Banff Caribou Lodge
Banff Park Lodge
- Conveniently located in Banff’s downtown core, this 4 star hotel has 2 restaurants, a lobby bar, exercise facility, as well as an indoor pool with jacuzzi and steam room.
- Other features include concierge services, business center, express check-in and check-out
Bow View Lodge
- Located beside the beautiful Bow River, this 58 room hotel is within a very short walk to the shops and dining in downtown Banff.
- Free parking, complimentary access to the pool and spa at the Banff Park Lodge and pet friendly.
Fairmont Banff Springs
- The Banff Springs Hotel is a world famous, luxury resort that is an experience not to be missed. With 757 rooms and suites, the incredible Willow Stream Spa and plenty of activities right outside your door, the ultimate adventure is at your fingertips.
- Guest services include Bell Staff, Concierge, fitness and aquatic center, child care, gift shops and more
- The unparalleled dining experience will have you coming back again and again. From private dining to internationally inspired restaurants there is always a place to satisfy all food enthusiasts.
Hidden Ridge Resort
- Hidden Ridge Resort is located on Tunnel Mountain, overlooking the town of Banff. This condo style resort has wood burning fireplaces and full kitchens. The 2 bedroom with loft can sleep up to 10 people.
- Amenities include outdoor hot pool, sauna, BBQ area with picnic tables, on site laundry and bike rentals.
Moose Hotel and Suites
- Centrally located near the heart of downtown, Moose Hotel and Suites has a variety of room configurations from Superior hotel rooms to one and two bedroom suites.
- Amenities include two roof-top hot pools, indoor pool, sauna, fitness room, laundry facilities and an on site restaurant with room service.
Rimrock Resort Hotel
- This Four Diamond hotel boasts fine dining, a luxury spa, and exceptional views of the mountains.
- Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a private balcony
Other amenities include parking garage, pool, fitness center, and spa
Blackstone Mountain Resort
- Conveniently located in Canmore, the Blackstone Resort is a condo style hotel with suites that feature gourmet kitchens, in suite laundry and a slate fireplace.
- Amenities include an arcade game room, fitness center, two hot tubs and outdoor pool.
Canmore Pocaterro Inn
- Well known for its family friendly atmosphere and spacious rooms, Canmore Pocaterra is located just a short walk to downtown and other attractions.
- Amenities include waterslide, hot tub, fitness room, sauna and complimentary continental breakfast.
Canmore Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge
Falcon Crest Lodge
- Situated in Canmore, just a short distance from Kananaskis, Banff and Lake Louise, makes the Falcon Crest a great location to start your mountain adventure.
- Amenities include an onsite restaurant, Concierge, two outdoor hot-tubs and each room or suite contains a BBQ on the balcony or patio
- Located just a short walk from downtown Canmore and featuring 124 hotel rooms and suites, with beautiful mountain and creek views, this luxury hotel has something for everyone.
- Amenities include outdoor pool and hot tubs, fitness center, outdoor fire pit area, underground parking and onsite restaurant and bar.
Stoneridge Mountain Resort
- Situated in Canmore, this all-suite luxury condominium resort is a five minute drive to Banff National Park.
- Amenities include kitchens with full size oven and refrigerator, private balcony or patio and bathrooms with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub
Crosswaters Resort - Closed for 2023 season
- Located in the Kananaskis Village, Crosswaters Resort takes advantage of the stunning surroundings. You can’t help but stare out the window from your mountain view room at the spectacular scene before you.
- Amenities include tennis court, fitness center and bar as well as access to the Nordic Spa and restaurants in the Pomeroy Lodge.
Mt Kidd Manor
- Located in the Kananaskis Village, Mt Kidd Manor’s partnership with the Lodge at Kananaskis allows access to the premium amenities such as the full service spa and restaurants.
- Other features include family rooms, lofts and suites as well as some rooms offer private patios and fireplaces
Stoney Nakoda Resort and Casino
- Situated at the entrance of Kananaskis Country, Stoney Nakoda Resort includes a sports lounge, casino and full service restaurant.
- Amenities include daily complimentary breakfast, free daily newspaper, separate shower and soaker tub and room service
Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection
- Located in the Kananaskis Mountain Village, and surrounded by the beauty of the provincial park, you will find yourself only minutes from the Kananaskis golf course, Boundary Ranch and a multitude of hiking and biking trails.
- Amenities include the Nordic spa, fitness center and indoor waterpark, two on site restaurants, as well as The Market Cafe, Blacktail bar and Woody’s Pub and patio.
- Chateau Jasper has been recently renovated and is located in a quiet area of town, just a 10 minute walk to downtown.The rooms are suite and studio style and very spacious.
- Amenities include on site restaurant and lounge, indoor pool, hot tub and free parking.
- Located in the heart of Jasper, this hotel is uniquely named after the colors of fall and sunsets. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
- Amenities include onsite restaurant and cafeteria, spa tub, and laundry service.
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Located in Jasper and surrounded by the beauty of the mountains and the emerald green Lac Beauvert, relaxing in one of the luxurious signature cabins or the comfort of one of the guest rooms, you will be well taken care of at the Jasper Park Lodge.
- Amenities include onsite restaurants, beverage and snack bar, sushi bar, in room dining, gift shops and concierge
- Centrally located in Jasper, and close to shops and other attractions.
- Amenities include onsite cafe, in room fans, laundry facility, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna.
Mount Robson Inn
- Conveniently located in the heart of Jasper, within walking distance of the shops, yet still quiet and peaceful.
- Amenities include outdoor hot tub, breakfast daily and friendly staff who are there to help you plan your activities
- Conveniently located in Jasper, the Sawridge Inn is a great place where you can relax in the Mountain Wellness Day Spa after a day of adventure or enjoy a ‘Canadian Rockies’ inspired meal at Walter’s Dining Room or The Hearthstone lounge.
- Amenities include fitness center, full service laundry, indoor pool and hot tub and free parking.
Pyramid Lake Resort
- Located in Jasper National Park, 6 km from the Jasper townsite, you will find this hidden gem. With views of the lake and mountains, this 62 guest room chalet style resort, is sure to excite all visitors.
- Onsite dining in The Pines restaurant with stunning lake views
- All day complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Plenty of outdoor activities at your doorstep, including biking, kayaking and canoeing