A whopping 101,382 yards of golf heaven make the Okanagan Valley one of Canada’s top destinations for golf. The spectacular views and award winning wine make it a top destination in Canada, period. A Kelowna golf package means playing a nationally ranked course in the morning, sipping internationally acclaimed wines in the afternoon, and dining at sunset on a lakeside patio.
Design your perfect Kelowna Golf Package
Kelowna Golf Courses
While golfing in Kelowna, you experience some of the most picturesque views in the country including rolling hills, expansive lakes, beautiful orchards and semi desert terrain.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is a hot spot for a variety of activities and attractions such as guided wine tours, festivals, adventure parks and watersports.
Accent Inn Kelowna
Kanata Kelowna Hotel
- Centrally located in Kelowna, and minutes from dining, shopping and beach options, the Kanata is a suitable stay for families or small groups.
- Amenities include free breakfast, pool, fitness center and meeting facilities.
- Make yourself at home and enjoy a meal at the beachfront restaurant, check out the beautiful views from your private balcony or take a stroll on the private beach. The Manteo Resort is an ideal spot to start your vacation off right.
- Amenities include an indoor and outdoor pool, private balconies, and an onsite restaurant.
Prestige Inn Kelowna
- Conveniently located two blocks from downtown and directly across from the famous “Hot Sands Beach,” the Prestige Inn has everything you need.
- Amenities include an onsite restaurant, fitness center, pool, and hot tub as well as board games and beach toys for your enjoyment.
Prestige Vernon Lodge
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the golf season in Kelowna?
While course opening dates will depend on snow, the Kelowna golf season usually runs from late March – early April through October.