Our Vancouver Island and Victoria golf packages become more popular each year and it’s easy to see why! Consistently named a top destination in the world by Condé Nast Traveler readers, Victoria is a sparkling, sophisticated city nestled in the coastal splendor of southern Vancouver Island.
Golfing in Victoria
Well known for its temperate weather, Vancouver Island is one of the only destinations in Canada that allows for year-round golf on the more than 40 courses throughout the island. Golf Canada’s West partners with golf courses in the southern region of Vancouver Island to help you create an unforgettable Victoria golf vacation.
Staying in Victoria
Victoria has been blessed with a wealth of natural and man-made riches, including stunning heritage architecture framed by ocean views and mountain vistas. It is this rare juxtaposition of heritage charm, scenic backdrop and modern city-scape that makes Victoria one of the most uniquely special places in Canada.
The city offers an array of experiences from charmingly old-fashioned carriages to exhilarating adventures out at sea. It is also renowned for its excellent restaurants and modern accommodations. After you spend a weekend golfing in Victoria, you may never want to leave!
Accent Inn Victoria
- Centrally located to all of Victoria’s major attractions, the Accent inn is reasonably priced with spacious hotel rooms, suites and kitchenettes.
- Amenities include onsite restaurant, exercise room, air conditioning and free parking.
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina
- Situated close to the harbor, you can enjoy the stunning ocean front view from your private balcony. Relax in one of their spacious rooms or dine in their award winning restaurant.
- Amenities include an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center and concierge.
Crown Isle Resort
- Located in the heart of the Comox Valley in Courtenay, Crown Isle is a true tranquil escape. The villa suites are nestled in the trees with views of the first fairway and have options such as jacuzzi tubs, full kitchens, and gas fireplaces.
- Amenities include 18 hole golf course and pro shop, onsite restaurant, featuring the best of BC’s breweries and wineries and a casual cozy atmosphere.
Fairmont Empress Victoria BC
- This iconic luxury hotel offers 464 guest rooms and suites and is conveniently located within walking distance of many attractions such as the Maritime Museum and Victoria Bug Zoo.
- Amenities include 2 onsite restaurants, spa, indoor pool, hot tub and gift shops.
Hotel Zed Victoria
- Hotel Zed is an experience like no other, with its colorful retro decor and VW shuttle buses, you can’t help but have fun staying here.
- Amenities include ping pong lounge, free bike and longboard rentals, pool, hot tub and waterslide, and comic books in every room.