Whistler has become one of Canada’s premier golf destinations for good reason. Each of the four courses have been rated as the Best Public Courses in Canada. The golf is rivaled only by the luxury accommodations and delectable dining options. If it’s not already, a Whistler golf package should be on the top of your bucket list.
Whistler Golf Courses
Rated Canada’s number one golf destination by Golf Digest, Whistler’s championship designer courses provide an unparalleled mountain golf experience.
Nestled in the Coast mountains, Whistler is a mecca for outdoor adventures. There is never a shortage of activities to participate in when staying in Whistler. With close proximity to all of the action and a diverse selection of accommodations, you can always find the perfect place to stay.
Blackcomb Springs Suites
- As the highest hotel on Blackcomb Mountain, this suite style lodging is situated in a gorgeous woodland setting.
- Amenities include convenience store, free shuttle service into the Whistler Village, outdoor pool and 2 hot tubs.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, this award winning, luxurious hotel will have you wanting to extend your stay. Pamper yourself with staying in one of the newly renovated Fairmont Gold rooms or one of the deluxe Slopeside View rooms. No matter what style of room you choose, you can’t go wrong.
- Amenities include 5 onsite exceptional restaurants, bell staff, concierge, laundry services, and gift shops.
- Situated in the Whistler Village, The Hilton has one of the largest standard guest rooms in the area. With up to 550 sq. ft. in a standard guest room and modern elegant decor, this hotel is sure to please any guest.
- Amenities include onsite restaurant and bar, tennis court, spa, and outdoor pool.