Kimberley golf packages are for the golfer seeking exceptional courses in a natural and pristine setting. Kimberley will impress with wide-open, unrestricted, spectacular views of the Rocky and Purcell Mountains. Every year the golf in the Kimberley Cranbrook region gets better with the addition of new courses and now increased access to the area thanks to the Canadian Rockies International Airport.
Design your perfect Kimberley Golf Package
Kimberley Golf Courses
Setting a high standard for scenic mountain golf, Kimberley golf courses provide both excitement and playability. Take advantage of the close proximity between the courses. They are all within 25 minutes of each other. The Kimberley Cranbrook region is an ideal location for the ultimate golf getaway.
Kimberley is a tight-knit, four season resort community, nestled in the Kootenay Rockies region of British Columbia. As a tourist destination, Kimberley features a 750 foot-long, underground mining interpretive centre, whitewater rafting, fishing, kayaking, biking and of course plenty of golfing.
- Known for its comfortable, clean, updated and spacious rooms, this gem located in Cranbrook will become a regular stay for many.
- Amenities include, fitness center, outdoor heated pool, meeting rooms, daily housekeeping and complimentary breakfasts.
Mountain Spirit Resort
- Situated in the village, Mountain Spirit Resort is one of Kimberley’s newest luxury condominium hotels.
- Five different room choices, from studio suites to three-bedroom suites.
- All suites include fully equipped kitchens.
- Private balcony and spa-inspired ensuite included in one, two and three-bedroom suites.
Northstar Mountain Village
- Located at the Kimberley Alpine Resort, NorthStar Mountain Village is perfect for couples and larger groups.
- Accommodations include a private deck with a hot tub and BBQ.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Gas fireplace and washer and dryer.
Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort
- Located in Cranbrook, this resort boasts a full-service spa: enjoy massages, body treatments, facials, swimming in the indoor pool, or working out in the fitness center.
- Onsite restaurant, cafe, and bar/lounge.
- Standard rooms include air conditioning, daily housekeeping, and room service.
St. Eugene Mission Resort
- St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino is located 5 minutes from the Canadian Rockies International Airport. Operated by the Ktunaxa National Council, daily tours allow guests to learn about the people, culture and history found in this part of the world.
- Elegant guest rooms and conference facilities.
- Four fabulous onsite food and beverage choices: Informal fine dining (Numa), Cozy Numa Lounge, 19th Hole Bar and Grill and the new full-service restaurant Kiʔsuʔk kikiⱡ (key-seeouk- keekit), a dining experience you won’t want to miss.
Trickle Creek Lodge
- The rustic style of Trickle Creek Lodge, with river rock pillars and lodgepole pine beams, is sure to provide a relaxing atmosphere.
- Suites include fully equipped kitchens and a gas fireplace.
- One and two-bedroom suites include a balcony.
- Heated pool and two hot tubs on site.