The Columbia Valley Golf Trail encompasses eight courses between Radium Hot Springs and Fairmont Hot Springs in British Columbia. The spectacular courses offer unique golf experiences, from charming to world class. Between the courses you will discover warm water lakes, beautiful beaches, hot springs, and adventure.
Golfing in the Columbia Valley
With easy and quick access to all 8 golf courses in the Columbia Valley, you can’t go wrong. Each course has its unique style and beauty, from mountain views to the winding Columbia River.
Columbia Valley Accommodations
With unlimited recreational and cultural activities, the Columbia Valley is a great opportunity for adventure. From soothing hot springs and cultural festivals to world class golf and breathtaking scenery, this paradise offers something for everyone.
Best Western Plus - Prestige Inn Radium
- This eco-friendly hotel is located within a 5 minute drive to Kootenay National Park.
- Amenities include onsite restaurant, indoor pool, fitness center and laundry facilities.
Bighorn Meadows Resort
- Located in Radium and situated on the 9th hole of the Springs Golf Course, Bighorn Meadows is a perfect location for golfing and exploring.
- Amenities include two spa tubs, fitness center, swimming pool and business center.
Copper Point Resort
- Centrally located in Invermere, Copper Point Resort hosts 2 onsite golf courses, one onsite restaurant and an indoor and outdoor pool.
- Plenty of room configurations to choose from, including 2 bedroom loft suites.
- Amenities include a fitness center, convenience store, and Tesla charging station.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Great for small groups, families and couples. Choose from cozy resort rooms, cabins, cottages or family villas and start your vacation in style. Enjoy a soak in the natural mineral rich hot springs while taking in the panoramic mountain views.
- Amenities include onsite restaurants and lounge, outdoor hot tub, steam room, full service spa.
The Invermere Inn
- Located in downtown Invermere, this recently renovated property is within walking distance of the shops and the scenic Kinsmen beach on the lake.
- Amenities include onsite restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, air conditioning, and pet friendly
- Relax in one of their spacious rooms, enjoy a free continental breakfast or relax in the hot tub.
- Amenities include on site restaurant, air conditioning, and free parking.
Panorama Mountain Village
- This mountain village is host to a variety of lodgings from hotels to popular contemporary condos.
- Whether you are looking for a quiet mountain-style lodge or a spacious modern townhome for large groups or families, Panorama village has it all.