Banff Caribou Lodge
The impressive Banff Caribou Lodge hand hewn logs, accent the building’s exterior and lobby create the spectacular ambience of this mountain lodge. The massive fieldstone fireplace that dominates the lobby invites you to relax in front of warm crackling flames. The Banff Caribou Lodge has long been known for their friendly and outgoing staff, always happy to provide information or suggestions for Banff’s many exciting activities.
- Located on Banff Avenue, a short walk to downtown Banff
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- Red Earth Spa
- 184 cozy mountain-style hotel rooms
- 6 spectacular Loft Jacuzzi Suites
- 26-person jetted hot pool, steam room, exercise room
- Complimentary WiFi available in all guest rooms
- Heated underground parkade with free parking (first come basis)
- Complimentary Roam Bus passes for Banff’s transit system
Standard rooms have a courtyard view and feature:
- Two double, two queen, or one king Mountain Luxury bed.
- Mini fridge.
- 32″ LCD television.
- Coffee maker, tea kettle, hairdryer.
- in-room safe.
- Renovated January 2011
Guests have complimentary access to our climate controlled fitness room. Free weights, elliptical trainer, treadmill, television, water cooler, towels, are located in the fitness room.
Roam – Banff Transit
Try Banff’s energy efficient Roam buses, it’s an experience, not just a bus ride. All guests staying with the Banff Lodging Company recieve FREE Roam passes to and from Downtown.
Bus routes include great highlights like:
- Downtown shops, restaurants, boutiques
- Tunnel Mountain area, Hidden Ridge Resort
- Banff upper Hot Springs
- Banff Gondola
- Tunnel Mountain trail head
- Banff Centre
- Castle in the Rockies, Banff Springs Hotel
Transportation is available every day between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm. Roam Bus passes are available at the hotel front desk and are good for your entire stay.