Mountain Golf at it’s finest says Links Magazine and rated ‘four and a half stars’ by Golf Digest.
|Designer: Robert Trent Jones Jr.|
Course Par: 72
Average Length of Round: 4:16
Length: 6635 yards
Season: May to October
Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. and opened
in 1993, the par 72, 18-hole course offers a golf
opportunity unmatched in the region. By allowing nature to dictate the path without constraints of commercial influence, the course traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas Firs and granite rock faces, which testify to the fact that this magnificent course follows closely the natural state of the rugged terrain.
Winding its way through some of the most interesting terrain in Southwestern British Columbia, the course provides enough fun and challenge for everyone. Carved out of the Coastal Mountain slopes, with elevation changes of more than 400 ft. overall, this magnificent golf course is generous to the eye. The terrain being rugged but balanced by this serene manicured course. Remember to bring your camera as well as your clubs to enjoy this course to its fullest.
Chateau Whistler Golf Course Awards
- ‘4 1/2 Stars’ by Golf Digest ‘a Must Play’ rating
- Voted # 1 Golf Resort in Canada ~ Conde Nast Traveler 2007
- ‘Best Resort Course in Canada’ ~ Score Magazine Readers
- ‘Golf Merchandiser of the Year’
- ‘Great Golf Resorts of the World Member’
- ‘Gold Medal Award’ ~ Golf Magazine
- ‘Platinum’ ~ Canada’s Golf Course Ranking Magazine
- ‘Best of Golf’ ~ Links Magazine
- ‘Best New Golf Course’ ~ Golf Digest
On Site Facilities
Full Food & Beverage services – Licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, halfway house, beverage cart.
- Golf Shop – Merchandiser of the year
- Locker Rooms
- Warm up facilities with putting and chipping greens
- GPS Satellite system on every cart
Chateau Whistler Practice & Learning Facility
Chateau Whistler Practice & Learning Centre – one of Canada’s most complete practice facilities. This double-ended, 350-yard long facility features:
- Short Game Area ~ featuring a 10,000 square foot putting green, practice bunkers, and chipping and pitching areas.
- Tees ~ combination grass and artificial turf teeing areas
- Kiosk Building ~ washrooms and retail area at public end of the Practice facility.
- Academy Building ~ two indoor video classroom bays
- Use of the Practice & Learning Centre is included in most green fees (exclusions: Dinner Specials, Junior and Locals rates).
For non-golfing guests, rates for the Practice & Learning Centre are:
- Regular Rate:
$25.00 (up to one hour), $40.00 (all day)
- BC Resident:
$20.00 (up to one hour), $30.00 (all day)
Collared shirts, tailored pants or shorts (no cut-offs) and appropriate footwear are mandatory. Jeans or sweat pants are not acceptable. Metal spikes are prohibited.
Information on our Chateau Whistler golf vacation package!