Victoria’s newest public golf course is just a short drive from downtown Victoria. It is an 18 hole championship golf course that is the perfect test for all golfers. The course is routed through rolling hills with stunning viewpoints and punishing dropoffs. Island Golfer Magazine says they have “some of the best vistas seen anywhere on any golf course as well as some of the best looking holes on Vancouver Island.”
Imagine hitting golf balls over sparkling water hazards…and then imagine the splash when your shot doesn’t quite make it. Highland Pacific Golf course has built plenty of targets and hazards into their driving range. After all, what’s the point of practicing your shotmaking without the real challenges that face you on the golf course? The range features a two-tiered tee line, heated stalls and lights in the evening. Natural turf tees, practice bunker and an expansive short game practice area offer maximum real play simulation. Don’t forget your big club…as the driving range is over 300 yards deep.
The practice facility includes
- Golfer-controlled heated stalls
- Fully lit tee line and range for evening practice and lessons
- Natural turf green for short game practice and instruction
- Natural turf tee line for instruction
- Practice sand trap
- soft spikes only
- dress code in effect at all times
- children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the golf course
- each golfer must have a separate golf bag
- no caddies
- no dogs
- NO FIVESOMES
Men’s: Shirts with collars and sleeves. Tailored pants or shorts.
Women’s: Skirts/Skorts, shirts, blouses, slacks or tailored shorts.
Not Permitted: Ripped or torn jeans, cut-offs, athletic shorts, sweat pants, tank tops, undershirts, flip flops, athletic jerseys or halter-tops.
CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW