Drink in the views. Think about the championship golfers who have set foot on these very greens. And consider this: you’re surrounded by some of the best golf in the country. Predator Ridge is legendary — it has hosted two Skins Games, it has twice been named Facility of the Year by the BCPGA, and it is the only Golf Digest 4.5-star rated facility in the Okanagan. Now, add to that the brand new Doug Carrick-designed course, The Ridge Course, and you’ve got 36 holes of the best golf in Western Canada.
But don’t let that break your focus.
36 Holes of Championship Golf
We could of course tell you that The Ridge Course has been named the best new course of 2010 by SCOREGolf. And we could tell you that The Predator Course hosted the prestigious Skins Game. Twice. But we think you’d prefer to experience the picturesque fairways for yourself.
Balancing length with design strategy, The Predator Course is a challenge for players of every level. With stunning links and grassy dunes rolling to the horizon, it is truly stunning.
To play The Ridge Course is to earn serious bragging rights. Defined by breathtaking views of Lake Okanagan, dramatic elevation changes and beautiful granite outcroppings, The Ridge Course is challenging and scenic. A true must-play
Predator Ridge Academy of Golf is designed to provide you with the finest golf instruction for all ages and ability levels. The 5 Academy Instructors have combined experience of over 100 years. The Golf Academy will help you see, feel and understand your golf swing. The Predator Ridge Academy of Golf opened in 2001, offering individual or group instruction, corporate clinics, 2 day weekend and 3 day weekday golf schools. Come as prey, leave as predator. Complete practice facilities include a driving range, chipping and short game area, practice bunkers and two putting greens. Their eleven-acre comprehensive practice facility makes improving your game pleasurable.
A team of exceptional staff dedicated to ensuring your experience is a memorable one!
Predator Ridge Golf Resort Awards & Accolades:
- A 4 1/2 Rating by Golf Digest Places to Play
- 2002 Score Magazine Ranks Predator Ridge #16 in the Top 100 Canadian Golf Courses in 2002
- Score Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards rank Predator Ridge #3 for Best Golf Resort in Canada 2001
- Score Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards rank Predator Ridge in the top 6 golf courses in Canada and top 9 for service in 2001.
- Platinum ranking of the Public Courses of Canada by Canada’s Golf Course Ranking Magazine.
- Acura World of Golf’s Viewer’s Choice Award for Best Golf Course in B.C in 2000.
- B.C.P.G.A. awards Predator Ridge Golf Resort with “Golf Facility of the Year” in 2000
- Hosted the Year 2000 Export ‘A’ Skins Game that brought outstanding players such as Sergio Garcia, Mike Weir, Fred Couples and Phil Mickelson to our course for two hugely successful days of golf.
At Predator Ridge we are very serious about golf. However, we are even more serious about ensuring that our guests have a great day, or a great stay when they visit with us. We have therefore developed very stringent rules of play:
- Bring your camera
- Relax, remember golf is your recreation and not your occupation
- Golf is to be enjoyed, it is our job to make sure this happens at Predator Ridge.
- Since its opening in 1991, the golf course has delighted golfers of all types: from those interested in the pure personal challenge of the game to those more inclined to focus on the gorgeous setting and ambiance.