Prestige Inn Kelowna
Situated directly across from Kelowna’s famous Hot Sands Beach, the elegant Prestige Inn Kelowna is conveniently located close to tourist attractions, business, shopping, and recreational areas. A short walk along the waterfront is Prospera Place, Lake City Casino, Kelowna’s cultural district and many other attractions and shopping boutiques. World-class golf and ski resorts are located nearby. Enjoy activities such as boating, hiking, swimming and winery tours. You’ll discover that every member of their staff possesses a refreshing combination of friendliness and professionalism.
Guest Rooms at the Prestige Inn Kelowna
Whether your day is spent lounging at the famous Hot Sands Beach, engaged in water sports on Okanagan Lake, strolling through downtown, sampling wine or testing your skill on a golf course, at the end of the day you are sure to enjoy your elegantly appointed room or suite.
All guestrooms are appointed with deluxe furnishings, king or queen size beds and a sofa bed or seating area. Most guestrooms also include a glass-enclosed balcony. Bathrooms feature granite vanities and the option of an oversized shower or tub/shower combination.
Designed to meet the needs of the discerning corporate or leisure guests, Premier rooms are appointed with upscale furnishings and décor. Guests will enjoy the unique design of these rooms. Select from Premier King, Bali, Governor and South Pacific suites.
Become enchanted when you stay in any one of five designer suites. Each suite features unique furnishings and décor, a king or queen size bed, and a revitalizing spa tub.
Ambiance & Décor
- Inspired by the ancient near east, this suite is decorated in warm earth tones and terra cotta hues. Travel to a different time and place when you stay in this hidden Egyptian oasis at the Prestige Inn
- In true Provençal style, this suite is adorned in rich intricate pattern and shades of blue to welcome you to the French countryside
- A little bit of wild in the urban jungle, this suite is finished with tones of black and cream to create a truly opulent African ambiance
- Decorated in bold tones of red and accented with rich dark furnishings, this room creates the ambiance of walking into your own wing of a Medieval castle
- Accented in red, cream, gold, and a touch of green, this suite offers an escape to the tropical Bahamas
Features and Amenities
- 100% Smoke-Free
- Suites Available
- King or Queen Size Beds
- Rooms with Sofa Bed Available
- Private Balcony w/ patio furniture
- Turndown Service Upon Request
- Photocopy and Fax Services Available Upon Request
- Same day Valet Laundry (On business days only)
- Room Service
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Environmentally sensitive amenities
- 42” Plasma TV
- Cable Television
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Mini – Refrigerator
- Special Needs Accessible Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Pool