Rocky Mountaineer Railtour
The Rocky Mountaineer takes you through magnificent British Columbia and Alberta into the heart of the spectacular Canadian Rockies. Forged by hand, the rails carry you through stunning natural beauty. You will marvel at the deep green of the old growth forest and the emerald waters of glacial lakes.
The Rocky Mountaineer weaves along historic rail routes, treating you in unsurpassed service. The royal treatment awaits you from our Red Leaf Service, or choose the extra touches offered by our Golf Leaf Service in the Golf Leaf dome coach. Every guest is assured to receive the best in Canadian hospitality while witnessing pristine wilderness.
Don’t be surprised to see black bears eating salmonberries along the tracks or bald eagles soaring above the rushing rivers and still glacial lakes.
Onboard commentary brings the landscape to life with tales of the history of the west. Every mile of every Rocky Mountaineer Railtour is steeped in history. You’ll see where the Last Spike was driven and where the Great Train Robbery was committed by Billy Miner.
The Rocky Mountaineer is proudly featured on the following Golf Canada’s West vacations:
- Western Canadian Open Rail Tour – 9 nights, 6 rounds
- Fairmont Invitational Railtour – 13 nights, 8 rounds
Discover SilverLeaf Service, a new way to experience Rocky Mountaineer’s rail journeys into the Canadian Rockies. Take in the awe-inspiring scenery through the panoramic windows of the custom-designed single-level dome coach. The custom-designed, single-level, glass-domed SilverLeaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Enjoy delicious meals as you take in the awe-inspiring scenery through the panoramic windows of our custom-designed single-level dome coach.
SilverLeaf Coach features:
- Access to panoramic views through windows that offer nearly 167% more viewing area than RedLeaf service
- Refreshing welcome aboard toast
- Delicious hot breakfasts and lunches served at your seat
- A tasty glass of beer or wine served with lunch
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Lively storytelling from Rocky Mountaineer Hosts
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops
- Complimentary baggage delivery to your hotel in Kamloops
Custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs, and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. From the attentive service provided by your Rocky Mountaineer Hosts, to the gourmet meals prepared from regional cuisine by our award-winning chefs. GoldLeaf Service is quite simply, as good as it gets.
QUITE SIMPLY, AS GOOD AS IT GETS
Upon arrival for your overnight stay in Kamloops, you will discover that check-in to your accommodation has been arranged. Your room awaits and so does your luggage. The GoldLeaf dome coach puts you in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies.
Combined with the service and interpretative commentary provided by your Onboard Attendants, you will realize that with Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Service, you are experiencing one of the world’s most unforgettable rail adventures.
Why should you choose the award-winning GoldLeaf Service? Besides absorbing Canada’s soul-stirring landscape from a bi-level glass domed coach, you’ll enjoy gourmet meals created by Michelin-tranined chefs. GoldLeaf offers even the most discerning traveler and incomparable list of services and benefits,
GoldLeaf dome coach features:
- Unparalled panoramic views from your seat in the upper-level of the custom-designed bi-level dome coach
- Refreshing welcome aboard toast
- Delectable gourmet breakfast and lunches from an a la carte menu, served in the lower-level dining room of your dome coach
- Complimentary snacks and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Captivating stories and historical trivia told by Rocky Mountaineer Hosts
- Complimentary baggage delivery to your overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel
- Access to the invigorating outdoor vestibule, for close-up encounters with flora and fauna