Vacations in the Canadian Rockies
Banff, Canmore and Kananaskis golf vacations
- Canadian Rockies Invitational – 5 Night – 4 Round Vacation This 5 night, 4 round vacation combines comfortable accommodations with world class championship golf.
- Heritage Classic – 5 Night – 3 Round Vacation One of our most popular vacation itineraries – combining the best golf locales in the Canadian Rockies – Banff, Canmore and Kananaskis.
- Canadian Rockies: Kananaskis, Canmore, Banff and Jasper – ‘Stay and Play’ packages or Build your own!
Banff and Canmore golf vacations
- Pampered Putters – 3 Night – 2 Round Vacation The guys do it all the time, so why shouldn’t the gals? Pampered Putters is the ultimate golf vacation for the girls to enjoy.
- Iron Man Golf Vacation – 4 Night – 6 Round Vacation A boy’s trip to beat all boy’s trips. 36 holes a day in competition format. Bring your A-game gentlemen; and see who takes home the cash!
- Canadian Rockies Pins & Fins – 4 Night – 2 Round VacationThe perfect golfing and fishing vacation combining Canadian Rockies golf with the finest river fishing in the world!
- Fairmont Open Golf & Spa – 3 Night – 2 Round Vacation Experience our ‘golf & spa’ vacation with that special someone in your life.
Banff and Jasper golf vacations
- Fairmont Classic – 7 Night – 3 Round Vacation The ultimate in Canadian Rockies luxury travel – the Full Fairmont Hotels Experience
All our golf course partners in Banff, Canmore, Kananaskis and Jasper are proud members of the Canadian Rockies Golf marketing consortium!
Invermere, Panorama, Radium and Fairmont Hot Springs golf vacations
- Kootenay Pass Open – 5 Night – 4 Round Vacation This 5 night vacation takes you west of Banff into British Columbia fortwo nights and returns to Canmore, Alberta for three nights.
- Panorama, Invermere, Radium and Fairmont Hot Springs – ‘Stay and Play’ packages or Build your own!
Kimberley/Cranbrook golf vacations
Vacations in the Okanagan and Kamloops golf vacations
- Okanagan Classic Chip & Sip – 5 Night – 3 Round Vacation The unsurpassed beauty of the area – lakes, orchards, mountains, vineyards – is combined with championship golf courses designed by world famous golf architects, with visits to award winning wineries.
- Kelowna – ‘Stay and Play’ packages or Build your own!
- Kamloops – ‘Stay and Play’ packages or Build your own!
Vacations in Vancouver / Whistler / Victoria golf vacations
- Whistler Golf & Spa – 3 Night – 2 Round Vacation Designed with couples in mind!
- Whistler Open – 5 Night – 4 Round Vacation Sample all of Whistler’s world famous golf courses!
- Whistler Golf Vacation – ‘Stay and Play’ packages or Build your own!
- Fairmont West Coast Classic – 6 Night – 5 Round Vacation The Fairmont West Coast Classic – the British Columbia version of our extremely successful and well received Full Fairmont Hotels Experience in the Canadian Rockies.
- Sea to Sky Invitational – 5 Night – 4 Round Vacation This golf vacation offers the best Western Canadian golf and seaside experience.
- Victoria Golf Vacation – ‘Stay and Play’ packages or Build your own!
Rail Tour golf vacations
- Western Canadian Open Rail Tour – 9 Night – 6 Round Vacation Most definitely an unforgettable golf and travel getaway! Golf a selection of Canada’s best courses for a true mountain golf experience, connected by a spectacular two day journey through Alberta and British Columbia’s most picturesque landscapes via Canada’s world famous Rocky Mountaineer Railtour.
- Fairmont Invitational Rail Tour – 13 Nights – 8 Round Vacation Indulge both the golfer and traveler on this truly unique cross-country experience from Vancouver, British Columbia to Calgary, Alberta. Not only will you have the opportunity to play golf in both Western Canadian provinces’ best courses, you will also connect your journey via Canada’s world famous Rocky Mountaineer Railtour.
Our itineraries are only suggestions – we are happy to customize your vacation based on your specific requests and travel requirements.
International Travel – Ireland
- 4th Canadian Invitational Golf Tour – Dublin and Northern Ireland – 8 Night – 8 Round Vacation to Dublin and Northern Ireland. The Canadian Invitational goes Links! SGT owner Suneel Seetal (a Calgarian living in Ireland) founded this event with the hopes of bringing both Irish & Canadian golfers together. National pride was also a factor and it was wonderful to have a Swedish, Finnish, Scottish & American flair to the 3rd Canadian Invitational at Druids Glen. Whether you chose to start your vacation or finish it with us, you will be glad you competed. Cold Molson Canadian from the 1st tee and a team spirit mentality makes the round most enjoyable. The sample itinerary attached has you playing some of the World’s finest Links courses while most of them have hosted major Championships. A great & unique golf event played at a Top 25 Links course in Ireland, all you have to do is get on a plane!